Thursday, April 27, 2006

Addicted to Wikipedia

Yes, it's true: I am, indeed, addicted to Wikipedia. Therefore I shall share a few articles on subjects that I think are fun or interesting.

Phineas Gage

Diogenes

doot doo doodoo duhduh dootdoot doodoo (like clowns getting out of a volkswagon)

Does it smell like aligator in here to you?

Unparliamentary language

Just read the first sentence of the "Birth" section

Professor Spooner

Lady Mondegreen

A really a cheap laugh, and proof that "white trash" has always been an option

Game Show anyone?

A recent classic

Not funny so much as useful



Thirteen was skipped for your sanity

I've never heard of this one

What's surreal about that?

Comments:
If only we could all have the skills of Le Pétomane... That and... wait... so... is Jack Handey real? Cause I thought that it was just a name that Phil Hartman gave himself so he could read rediculous things? I don't believe it... Phil Hartman is the only Jack Handey.
 
That "It Pays to be Ignorant" thing sounds suspiciously like the Jaywalking segments on Leno. After living in Idaho for a few years, it's difficult to find that stuff funny anymore. It's not funny when it's the baseline condition for everyone around you. It's just sad.
 
That is so true... I think we should give Idaho back to Canada... just the way it should be...
 
At this point, I doubt Canada would take it if we paid them.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]