Friday, December 28, 2007

Cutting Edge Technology

A few weeks ago I was sitting in The- Coffee- Place- Which- Must-Not- Be- Named because I had dropped Killer off at work at 4:30 and my shift didn't start until 6:30. I was quietly slurping a Carmel Apple Cider and looking out of the front window when I saw it; the sign that would forever change my perception of just how far technology has advanced:
Safe Protected by Time Control Device.
Evidently The- Coffee- Place- Which- Must-Not- Be- Named can now control time itself. I was unable to uncover the details of just what aspects of time they control, or the rules they have placed upon its use; the science behind this discovery surely remains top-secret, but their very possession of such a breakthrough signals the extent of their power over humanity.

I wonder . . . what type of system do they have in place to protect the Time Control Device?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
ok, when I read 'the coffee place that must not be named could control time itself." I honestly LOLed. Well, I CQTM (chuckled quietly to myself) which is just as good.
 
said coffee place DOES control time.

in my world anyway.

crap.

I'm a coffee place that must not be named drone.
 
said coffee place DOES control time. adam and eve games
CardRecovery
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]