Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Appearing in Portland June 15th-July 8th

Hi People, we're coming to Portland for Fathers' Day and my dad's retirement, and staying for camp and Rachel's wedding. I hope that we'll get to see a lot of you, but we have a schedule, and so does Tank, so call and book us. If you don't have our numbers, try emailing me at pdxtrip@email.com, --yes, I did get an email address just for the trip, but I don't know how often I'll get to check it-- and leave your number and stuff.

Comments:
I was just coming to your blog to ask where you have been...now I know. I heard a rumor on Gina's blog that you are coming to Renovatus one of the Sunday's you're in town, I can't wait to see all of you.
 
sooooooo.... what you're saying is that you will be here and we can e-mail this amazing e-mail that you set up special for the occasion..... but you don't check it so our booking time may pass without you ever knowing?!
 
Jess, we're looking forward to seeing you too.

Arwen, sort of: I was worried about internet access, but now I don't have to be worried because Cascade College provided us the use of their wifi from today on, so I'll be able to check from here on out (sans our isolated- at- camp time).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]