Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tag - I have Characters

Josh Brown at iamjoshbrown.com inadvertantly tagged me (I'm more of a lurker than commenter on his blog, and it was a general tag)

Three Characters I’d Like To Be:

Corran Horn (Star Wars Expanded Universe):

Tom Sawyer:


Tyrel Sackett:

Three Characters I Would Like To Be Real So I Could Meet Them:

Bean (Ender's Game, and the Shadow series by Orson Scott Card):

Galadriel (LOTR):

Cadsuane (Wheel of Time), I'd settle for one of Amys, Bair, Melaine

Three Characters That Frighten Me:

Jageng, the DreamWalker in The Sword of Truth series (couldn't find a pic, so I used Auger from EFC, since I always imagine him in the part):

The Lord of the Nazgul (LOTR):


furies (no picture because of nudity so here's one for fun):
-

I tag everyone who has finished more than half-a-dozen books since January.

Comments:
Hey Ty- Its almost been a year since you updated your commenters thing. That's crazy.
 
It has been. I actually collected updated numbers a week or so ago, but Arwen had 97, so I figured I'd wait until she got to 100 to update.
 
Wait, make that 91, and now she's at 95. Get crackin' Arwen.

(Don't you love it when people take something that is totally their fault and act like it is someone else's?)
 
um.... yeah. maybe you should quit slacking and comment. How bout that?

and lucky for you, I have only read 4 books since January.

HA! Take that to a Boise Robbery Prone US Bank and cash it!

Don't feel bad. Ryan still has on his blog the reference to the former name of Un-Named Work Of Geuius.

My new name is so emo. I rock. When I'm not crying into my starbucks, that is....
 
Ty, I am ashamed to admit that I have not read but maybe 3 books. Unless text books count?
 
I just figured that anyone who had read half-a-dozen, in addition to having read enough to fill out the categories, might have the time to do it too. So, sure textbooks count, at least after you finish classes.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]