Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Okay, So, I Know That It Doesn't Count, But . . .

Uncle Ty likes to play with Bennett and, when he gets all happy and smiley, Uncle Ty says, "I like you."

We were in Target today and Bennett said it back. That's right, three monthes old and he answered as clearly as can be, "I like you." It was very loud and clear and Gina almost dropped her gourd. It was SO cute, and I'm rather pleased that he decided to say it to me. Yes, I know that it doesn't count, since there is essentially no chance that he knows what he is saying, but he did sort-of say his first word (and sentence) to me today.

Comments

Comments:
it totally counts :)

and he's adorable!
 
I'm not gonna lie--my kid is the smartest, cutest kid out there. Don't fight me on this--I WILL cut you!

(Okay, a few people in the blogmunity might have a tie with their cuties.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]