Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A LOST Question

(This is really mostly Gina's question, but I'm with her) Why did chuck bite it? I know, I know, because he wanted out to do other things and the producers were okay with that; really though, in the story, why? It made no sense, he could run out of the room and swim for it with Desi. Please, someone, tell me, 'cause if Charlie died because he's too dumb to run for it, I'm disappointed in the writers. The only excuse I can find is a writers' purpose, but has no motivation for hobbity-joe: they want to use that hatch in later episodes. Has anyone figured it out yet?

BTW - the clip show totally set us up for a flash forward with the directors' commentary: «this story has a past, present and future, and by the time we're done, all of those areas will be filled in.»

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]