Friday, May 25, 2007

A LOST Plan

Okay, so here's the plan: if anyone tells you that they missed a LOST episode, you say, "Oh, you didn't miss much. That was the one where Jack got hit on the head and they did a Gilligan's Island thing for the rest of the episode. I really think that they should have found someone other than Locke to hit Jack on the head with his hat, but Matthew Fox did a great job of faking Gilligan's voice, I was really surprised. But not as surprised as when the Globe Trotters showed up and challenged them to a game in the Stadium hatch."

Comments

Comments:
Hey, i like lost. but your right.
 
if someone had told me that rather than what Matt told Jess told Ryan pretended not to tell me but really did tell me because seriously.... why else would i be heart broken.... if someone had said that, I'd been a much happier girl.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]