Monday, May 07, 2007

Google-rific

So, I just googled my name again today: I now share my name with a minor character in a role-playing universe, you know, like D&D. It figures, I'm totally nerdy enough to be in a D&D type of game, and uninteresting enough to be a minor character. It looks like I'm not human (but remain unaware of it), have no ambition, attract crazy women, and work part-time in a supermarket. They did get a few things wrong: I do too have ambition, and I don't work in a supermarket . . . yet . . . and I was born long before the year 8200.

Comments

Comments:
Dude.

Do we have a "nanny cam" I don't know about? Because they are eerily close...
 
"He has the ability to draw quite bizarre landscapes and stuff surprisingly well..."

nice.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]