Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Worst Case Scenario: Baby Edition

The following constitutes an imaginary scenario based upon actual facts:

Situation: Baby has a diaper blowout while you are downtown. Your shirt gets ruined in the mix, but you need to stay downtown. You have a diaper bag, a jacket, and a stroller: What do you do?

Answer 1: take off the shirt and wear the jacket to a store where you can buy a new shirt.

Answer 2: Traipse through the mall without a shirt and hope security doesn't catch you before you get to a Punk clothing store where you buy a new one.

Answer 3, My Answer: Put on the jacket, but, rather than buying a new shirt, buy a gold chain, unzip your jacket 'till it shows, and embrace your retro-loving 80's self.


Comments:
That kind of makes me wish Bennett had pooed on your shirt.

But you don't have to pretend that you don't wear a massive gold chain under your shirt every day. We all know about your secret shame.
 
Ty.
if you did that, i would move back to Boise.
kick you in the shin daily for 3 months.
then move to Portland.
Cause I like you.

AWESOME!
 
Ty... You are my hero you mad 80s pimp daddy you. However, as I am engaged and hope to have some input into the style and color of apparel that I shall wear at the wedding... I have no official comment on this topic at all.
 
i have always hated the word blowout for this exact reason. my mom would always say it when any of my sisters poo'd. and now i see signs when i drive by stores "huge blowout sale" and all i can think is "that's so gross."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]