Thursday, March 01, 2007

Somebody Stop the Ship, I Want to Get Off

So, I have what I affectionately refer to as the stomach flu -- both ends fighting the middle until exhaustion, not enough fluids, crackers, and water. Sorry, Gina, no babysitter today.

I was watching the Travel channel, usually I just watch No Reservations, and Gina watches the Europe shows, but today I watched shows about different cruiselines. I especially liked the one where monsterously wealthy people live on the boat, but then, half way through the third one, I started getting seasick (not kidding) so I had to switch it. Oh, and while the food channel is one of my favorites, it was absolutely out of the question today . . . I'm glad there is a Spike TV and that I like bad Sci-Fi; really, when you get past the poor acting and mediocre writing, StarTrek Voyager isn't that bad.

Comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]