Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Still Alive

I am so happy to be here, uninjured and relatively safe after Valentine's Day. You see, the 13th, 14th, and 15th of Feb have often been very bad days for me. For instance, I decided to jump into bed on Valentines Day when I was 6 (I think). I had jumped into bed before but, this time, I made the nearly fatal, obviously dangerous error of turning the lights out first. Out with the lights, two quick steps, a dive and . . . the metal support that belonged under my matress, under my eye. That was my first set of stitches. Yeah, good times, good times.

And falling off a cliff . . . the 15th. Yeah, Gina actually listed a lot more a few years ago when she advised me to: "Hide in a safe place, with good ventalation, wearing a helmet, with a lot of pillows taped to you with duct tape, and avoid sharp objects until the 16th."

. . . and I don't think that she was joking.

Comments:
Oh ty, I feel the same way about the last week in march. you should know why... just remember, you can't get hurt if you don't move.
 
hahaha... I took that advice (the stay away from EVERYTHING advice) and I didn't get out of bed for 3 days. Didn't go to school... didn't go to work.... nuthin. Ok... I did go to Winco, but... then I got back in bed.
And now, I'm a better person for it.
end transmission.

haha... ribonucleic acid.... so classic.....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]