Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Rush Request

I just received an email from my good friend, Rush. You might know Rush or his dog, Sharkdog, from their insightful, sometimes sarcastic comments on my blog, or for the work his team is planning to do with the Vienna Team's missions project.

Rush wrote:

I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind, if you could maybe put a post on
your blog about Whit and Adrienne Gatewood. maybe just link to their new blog so
your bloguminity will be aware of them, pray for them, and offer them
encouragement. They need it. Whit and Adrienne are dear friends of ours and what
they're going through is breaking my heart...it's breaking me. http://seekthefather.blogspot.com/

I'll
let you read their story for yourself.

loverush


So, if you would keep the family in your prayers, I'm sure the family would appreciate it.

Comments

Comments:
That's just heartbreaking.

But the parents' attitude and faithfulness is an amazing example of the strength that God provides. So is the love being poured out for them from all over the world.

I hope little Benjamin's story has the kind of happy ending that yours has, Ty. You can tell this couple will be the kind of parents who will raise their child to live for God--I really hope they get the opportunity to do it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]