Friday, January 05, 2007

Can I Borrow an Ice Skate?

So, I've had a bad day, not as bad as Gina's, but she probably shouldn't talk about that. So here's how my day went:

1. Got up early, went to the OHSU Dental Clinic, they took X-rays and left me waiting for a tooth extraction . . . they came back ten minutes later and told me I need to find a dental surgeon because the tooth is too close to the nerve (whatever that means).

2. Mom and I called dental surgeons and dental organizations, in the process we discovered that it will probably cost more than we thought and that the Oregon Health Plan, for which I just applied, will probably be worthless, since an OHP employee told mom that they don't actually have funding for adults. Yeah, that does me a lot of good. Jerks.

3. I was really excited about getting to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit in Seattle . . . the tickets are sold out . . . I guess I'll have to wait until next time.

4. I called Gina to whine, and she's having a worse day than I am. If it wasn't bad enough that I have no room to complain after hearing about her day, I also feel upset, angry, and defensive of her --I'm glad Killer is such a good guy and can be there for her. Maybe it's good that I'm gone, I don't take mistreatment of my sister, by people who should know better, very lightly, I doubt I'd bloody anyone's nose, but I might just try to make anyone's life more miserable than it already is.

Comments

Comments:
Sorry about your bad day. I hope tomorrow is better.
 
the day is over so its all good :)
im having a pretty bad day myself, jetlagged and homesick and all, but it'll pass
 
if someone needs to make a post filled with colorful adjectives, I'm your girl. Just let me know.
OHSU SUCKS! bastards.
 
perhaps this will cheer you up:
I was lying in bed lastnight/ thismorning watching TV and Victoria's Secret commercial came on and I recalled a story. I couldn't remember who the male of question in this story was.
Then I remembered.
 
I was going to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls as well, but when we got up there, the person I was with decided that $20 was too great a cost.
 
It was good to hug your neck while you were here. Thanks for visiting Renovatus.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]