Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Perhaps a DOCTOR is in Order

Warning: insensitive remarks to follow.

Imaginary Journalist: Ms. Fawcett, I wish you the best in your battle with cancer. When did you first realize that you needed medical attention?

Farrah Fawcett: Well, at first I thought that I had an e coli virus, you know the ones that spinach gives, then my publicist told me that e coli wasn't a virus, but I knew that it was. He said it was a bactria, but I worked with one of those on I Dream of Jeannie, or maybe that was a drom-a-dairy. It doesn't really matter, the camel's part got cut. Like I was saying, I went to the doctor so he could tell my publicist that e coli isn't a camel, it's a virus.

Imaginary journalist: So, you knew that you had to go to the doctor because you don't know the difference between a virus and a camel?

Farrah Fawcett: Well, actually, it was my publicist who was messed up, thinking that it was a camel and all. I was almost right, it was cancer, and that's a virus, right? I've had lots of viruses, I know what they are. I hope my nose doesn't get all runny.

Comments:
I hope you know you're going to burn in the lowest pits of Hell for this.

And also: Hahahahaha!
 
you're a bad person, Ty. A very bad camel.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]