Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lisa, You were Right, I was Wrong

Dear Lisa,

I must apologize to you. I thought that CSI: Extra Crispy was just a joke, I was wrong. Even though your beloved Mr. C----- has the range of Pauly Shore and the skin of a molting albino ostrich (I'm not sure whether this is fact or metaphor, medical science is amazing); Extra Crispy has earned my very grudging respect by actually taking on an issue in real American politics. The subject of which I speak is the so-called "right" to immanent domain that the bloody unconstitutionally minded Supreme Court (of morons) unconscionably decided to grant the US government. Essentially, this means that the government can seize ANY property for ANY reason without paying ANYTHING! All-right!THAT'S.IT! I'm through. I give up trying to believe that our government can be redeemed. They violate one of our most basic rights, the right to own property, and without apology. I can't actually say that I wish them a long eternity with a less- than- adequate cooling system, but I do hope that someone steals their homes and everything in them and their insurance companies find loopholes that allow them not to replace them.

Where is the A-Team when you need them?

Comments:
BTW - we are only a dozen moves from check-mate in a quest for controll of the US. Maybe I'll post what I would be doing were I the mastermind behind this one later.
 
**Runs in wiping glistening sweat from brow**

I'm here... The A-team is here. Where do you need me...
 
Gs.... that was nerdy of me...
 
Thank you, thank you very much.
Sorry this is so late, I no longer need to spend 6 hours out of 8 on the interent... :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]