Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Flying to PDX for TLC (the event)


Comments:
So is the disgusted look on your face related to attending TLC or related to getting up at 4 am to go to the airport?

I'm guessing it's the latter.
 
Thanks for clarifying that it's TLC (the event) and not TLC (the act of).
 
Gina, you need to click on the picture and watch the movie (read in really pedantic manner)

Christi, I try to answer questions before confusion ensues

Trey, but after hijinks ensue.
 
HaHa.

See there's a reason why I joined the military.

And that reason is so I'll be able to casually say: "So the last time I was on an Airplane I was carrying a machine gun".

Sanderson.
 
Ty, you must check out my latest entry. This blog's for you:

http://feetwasher.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]