Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Just Thought I'd Let You Know

Hi, Sorry I haven't been a very productive member of the blogmunity lately. As many of you know, I have some pain problems, and right now my shoulder pain is making it really difficult to do every day tasks such as typing, or sitting in front of my computer. I hope it clears up soon, or I might just go crazy.

Lingamish, I still intend to write that entry on Blogum Nemo Legit; Anon, I'll answer you too; friends who think I'm ignoring you, I might be, but it could be that I am in too much pain to write. Arwen, I think I miss your blog most of all.

Comments:
May god bless you by easing your pain, and by making you whole once more.

Your blogfans surely miss you.
 
Who keeps posting anonymously? You have a secret fan I think? A stalker perhaps? Me thinks so.
 
I hurt with you - my blog-paucity has been due more to work/school than physical pain, but I miss it terribly, nontheless.

Get well soon.
 
Sorry to hear about your pains. But I will continue to check in to see how things are going.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
 
Will be praying for you, Ty.
 
You're like Dorthy and I'm the scarecrow.
I'm also a nerd for, once again, making that connection here in bloglandia.

oh- and sorry about your shoulder and crap...
 
ty, my heart is completely broken over this article. i'm only sharing it to help you prove the point you were making earlier on your blog. i'd find it but i need to go clean my house before the mister gets home and catches me crying over lost pandas.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]