Friday, July 21, 2006

Disappointment

Yeah, so I've wanted to learn Arabic for about four years and Gina told me that BSU has it. So I looked it, up and class doesn't start for a few weeks, and I can go register. GREAT! SO happy! SO excited! One problem . . .

It costs $600.

I guess it's back to the electronic Pimsleur lessons I borrowed from the library.



A spark plug makes sparks to ignite the compressed and vaporized gasoline in the cylinder and blow the piston back down to prepare for the next cycle.


Comments:
smoooooooth ty, i don't think arwen will notice that.
 
I was just looking at an old blog, Ty, what happened to the sarcasm mark?
 
RM, if she didn't notice, it wouldn't be as funny.

Jess, sorry, I just forgot to put one in there. But you are right, there should be a few in my comments.

And, I love your new picture.
 
did you think I wouldn't notice?
 
ps: Jess... interesting that you should bring up the sarcasm mark because I just referenced it in a blog I plan to post riiigghttt.... now.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]