Friday, July 14, 2006

Dear . . .

Dear Israeli government,

If you are going to murder people, please murder the correct people.

--

Dear Hezbollah,

You have become partners with Israel in the murder of innocents. At least for them, they were enemies, but to you they were family.

--

For three sins of Israel and for four, I will not turn back, says the LORD . . . For three sins of Damascus and for four, I will not turn back.

Read Amos and you will know how God feels. These are ALL God's people. Amos was not written for our time, but if I wished to be a prophet, I would only change a few words and, I promise you, they would come to pass, not because I am a prophet, but because people are predictable.

Israel must stop greeting eachother with, "peace" (shalom) when there is no peace; and Hezbollah must stop saying, "If the Lord wills," (inshallah) when they deny what the Lord wills. What the Lord desires is Justice and what he calls people to is mercy; do not perpetuate injustice and close your heart to mercy, do not despise peace.

Dear America,

If you must stand a party to murder, then keep the Lord's name from your lips, lest he be implicated in the crime, and turn on you, and you would be destroyed.

--

Comments:
If you guys want to know the REAL situation in Israel and Lebanon, ignore the extremists on both sides and read some stuff from real Israelis and real Lebanese who oppose the actions of bot sides and want their people to fight against the regnant powers and the forces of terrorism.

EVERYONE in power is wrong here.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I totally agree with dody's comment.

What, what's that you say? you say she removed her comment? Well, trust me, it was good.
 
Thanks Ty. Guess I should have left it there.
 
That's okay, I have a copy, I just wanted your okay before I re-posted it:
dodyb said...
I am thinking that WW3 has begun. It may take awhile but while Iran is backing this whole thing Peace will not be an option. I have always taken what extremists on boths sides with a huge grain of sea salt and head to the middle. North Korea is nothing compared to what is happening with Iran. I think those with "power" are almost always in the wrong in these situations. All we can do is pray and pray hard for God to enter into the fray and that people will open their eyes to the truth. People do need to fight the "powers that be" but most have been indoctrinated since birth that this is the way life with militant Islam. I don't understand how Allah would sanction this( of course he doesn't) but they do and we know that the scary part is they do and will die for it. Are we willing to die for what we believe in?? Will we have to?
Oh yeah. Feel free to correct any grammer errors :) And thanks for listening.
 
you are an idiot
 
Yes, I am. I never claimed otherwise. My whole claim is that I do not understand.
 
I do not understand evil; I do not understand the murder of innocent people; I do not understand putting a small nation into the hands of people who have little regard for the lives of the people therein. Maybe you do; that makes me sad.
 
words of wisdom..if you ever want to run for office, i'll vote for you :)
 
somwhow i totally missed this post... i completely agree with you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]