Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Upcoming tour dates

Okay, so it isn't really a tour, it's just Gina and killer and me.

We're going to be going to that Cascade College Alumni dinner thing and then we will be promptly wisked off to beautiful Camp Yamhill, just outside of Yamhill, Oregon. "All of this could be yours if . . . The . . . Price . . . Is . . . Right!"

We really want to visit our friends at Renovatus, but a friend, who used to counsel camp with us, actually, before any of you were there, I think (some time around 1989-1992), is in town from Africa (I don't know what part --Chipster maybe?) and has been sending messages about how much she wants to see "us" (Gina), and our parents keep telling us how much she and her husband and two (or is it three now) adorable children are looking forward to seeing "us" (Gina), so "we" (Gina --I came in after the decision was made) decided that we need to go to Southwest CofC on the Sunday after camp, and we have to be out there by 1 or so on the Sunday before, so it looks like we won't make it (there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth).

So, PLEASE COME VISIT US AT CAMP, or find us at the alumni dinner. I really want to see the cutest little meatball around, and I've really been missing you all in blog world, so please come out if you can. I think Jessica should get to smash a pie in my face if she wants to (though I prefer cake).

[I will most likely be moving back to Portland for a few monthes, during the next year or so, to help my parents prepare their house for sale and maybe to give Gina and Steve time to find a house in Maryland, so I'll get to visit at some point, and I suspect that Gina has some plans in the works that might let her come and visit later too, but I haven't talked to her about that, I'm just guessing]

Comments:
I can't believe you aren't comeing to Renovatus. Whatever dude... whatever. Oh well...I don't go anymore either, now that I work and all... you know how it is... I'll see what the plan with The Man is and perhaps the gang can make an appearance with a pie and a meatball or something... or perhaps a meatball pie?????
 
I have to tell you, Ty, that this whole blog thing is confusing to those people (such as myself) who are technically UN-savvy. So I don't know if this post will go to the right place or anything like that. :) Forgive me, my friend.

Oh, and I think I am probably the ONLY person who is totally excited that you are coming to the east coast...you know, since I am already here.

While you are at Yamhill, try not to injure yourself. Oh, and grab a rock out of the river for me, would ya? When I see you I expect a little bit of Yamhill to come along. LOL!
 
Yes, meatball pie...interesting Arwen...Very interesting!
 
i totally came and visited you at camp. i should win an award.
 
I'm pretty sure that being able to bask in our glorious presence is its own reward.
 
um... so... i'm pretty sure that you aren't busy anymore. come home to blogland, Ty... come on home.
 
He's busy getting our house ready put on the market. Don't distract him! =P
 
i am glorious, aren't i.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]