Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cease and desist

Dear Mr. Robertson:

It has come to my attention that you have been using my name in ways inconsistant with the limited permissions which I granted you. Please cease and desist immediately or I will cease all direct contact with you and will apply for an immediate injunction restraining your conduct in my name. At that point all communication shall be directed to my lawyer.

I recognize that you claim that you were acting as you believed I wanted, but I want to remind you that you missed or misread several key passages in my memoirs, letters, sermons, and works of history. This misreading was so thorough and consistent that it constitutes a purposeful manipulation of my words for your own purposes.

Finally, your actions, reportedly done in my name, being abhorrent and malicious, also constitute both a breach of the contract that you made with me to be my mouthpiece, and a clear defamation of my character. Cease and desist immediately. A public apology is appropriate and necessary. Please arrange for such at your own expense.

Please comply with my requests promptly and fully,

Sincerely,

Adonai Eloheka (the Lord your God)

Comments:
NIce! Man, God rocks, eh? Thanks for your writing to Mr. Robertson, I struggle with not plotting his horrible and untiming dimise when I see his face... I think its my thorn.
 
What, you don't think that using one's public forum a) to call for assassinations of political figures, and b) to judge and condemn whole groups of His children so God doesn't have to do that part of His job, is appropriate for a Man of God?¡

What's gotten into you, Ty?
¡
 
Pat Robertson Reigns Supreme... in the land of BUTT PIRATES
 
Who do you think the official lawyer of "The Afterlife" (as our friend Prince calls it)? I think it's Johnny Cochran.
 
Johnnie Cochran may well be the official lawyer of one half of The Afterlife.

I'm not convinced there will BE any lawyers in the other half.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]