Saturday, April 15, 2006

The roommate I never blogged about . . . until now



So this is exactly like a roommate I once had (I actually kind of liked him -- no it wasn't Trey), except for a few minor things 1. Replace deadly marshal arts skills with an incorrect knowledge of practically everything which he has to give to you as advice 2. Replace the breakfast table silence with a series of stories that make the X-Files look like the Six-o'clock News, but which he claims are gospel truth 3. Replace the former roommate who died in an unusual way with the worst roommate ever who threatened the world's best roommate with an 18 inch game-night baseball bat and was moved into the apartment of people who, if Karma exists, will soon win $42 billion tax-free dollars, even if they have experimented on puppies with mustard gas for the last ten years while eating babies and bathing in the fresh blood of virgins in a brothel where they worked as owner/employees when they weren't too busy selling meth to kindergarteners and giving them free guns with every purchase 4. replace stealthy escapes from the apartment and mysterious absences with . . . no . . . wait . . . those are about right.

Comments:
So . . . how do you really feel?
 
Someday I'll have to find the copies of the letters we wrote to management and include some excerpts. If the threats and filth weren't bad enough, the racial slurs and remote control throwing would have been.
 
The FILTH! Ugh! I visited that apartment some 3 months after said freak had left the premises. The guys had cleaned the kitchen thoroughly SEVERAL times since he'd left trying to exorcise the demons.

Even so, it took me 8 hours and two bottles of industrial strength cleanser to get it clean enough for me to wash my hands in.

I don't think it would have been physically possible to get it clean enough that I could have actually cooked in it.

It's been three years and Ty's still pretty much incoherrant with outrage when he thinks about that semester. Hr really wasn't exaggerating in that post. I'm just surprised by how restrained he was.
 
Wait... what's this about Meth and puppies and Kindergarteners? I think we may know some of the same people! Either that, or the Meth/ Puppy/ Kindergartener house was next door to me while I lived on Vista...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This guy was actually in Abilene, but it would be no surprise to stumble across his doppelganger in Boise.
 
[snerk] It would be no surprise to stumble upon a myriad of freaks of that ilk in Boise. I'm just sayin'...
 
Major LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]