Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dollar Books are like Crack

I just got back from boarders. WOW! Let me say it again . . . WOW! I just discovered bargain books. I bought 12 at a dollar a piece, even better, my sister pick up the bill so, I lied, she bought 12 at a dollar a piece. These purchases include: A heiroglyphic dictionary, an applied anthropological linguistics text and a case study in German language acquisition. While someone else might think that I'll never use them, I see them as PERFECT additions to my read-a- few -pages -a-month-to-waste -time-while-I'm -supposed -to-be-doing-something-else collection. If nothing else, they'll look great on a bookshelf someday. As they do on my bedroom floor right now.

I'm not the blogging type, I just hear that everyone is doing it so I thought I should try to reinforce the aphorism.

Comments:
Ty! Change the title to "The Blog I Use Frequently"....and then do!
 
Perhaps I can use the blog enough that the name becomes ironic. But, before I do that, I have to find the place to sign in to write my next entry;0)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]